It’s a while since the wonderful designs of Caroline Kaiser first caught my eye. During all that time I felt inspired to share with you photos of her beautiful and carefully handmade designs. So, recently I had the great pleasure to meet her in person by visiting Studio Mick, her atelier and shop.
About Caroline and her work:
- Gave up her job as an accountant to fully dedicate herself to her art
- Studio Mick started off as Les mille idées de Caroline Kaiser in 2008 but as this name was not that easy to remember, a shorter version replaced it
- Draws her inspiration from the latest fashion trends, her favourite artists and graphic designers
- Favourite colours are red and blue
- Every product is handmade with the exception of printed fabric
- Favourite materials are fabric and paper
- Launched her first collection in 2014
- The products are mainly targeted at women of all ages and children
- In the past, Caroline enjoyed doing workshops for children and working on private orders. Going forward, she would like to focus more on her own collections and projects.
- Exciting and promising collaborations with Luxembourgish companies are in the pipeline
This is how she turns ideas into products:
You can visit Caroline’s shop online and / or in person:
36, rue de Weiler