Here are some photos of the hotel I stayed at last weekend. I had chosen the Hub by Premier Inn. I've been at several Premier Inn hotels before and I've always been happy with the value for money that they offer. The 'Hub' hotels are part of a new range that offers small minimalist compact rooms that are equipped with the latest technology. They actually follow a similar concept to the CitizenM hotels: the rooms are basic but offer all the necessary amenities.
- Central location (three minutes walk away from Leicester Square station)
- Large comfortable bed
- Different light settings: off, dim, medium, bright
- Plenty of storage space under the bed and next to the bathroom sink
- Power shower
- Complimentary wi-fi and bottled water
- Fast check in and check out - I was even given access to the room before due check in time
- Thin walls - luckily I had earplugs with me
- The view was not impressive, but when you're in London you have better things to do than look out of the window
As you can see, my pros outweigh the cons. I would certainly consider staying there again!
facebook | twitter | instagram