I recently made these pear galettes. If you are looking for a simple dessert to make, you could try this.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1/2 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 4 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1 pear
- 1 egg
- Heat the oven to 200 C / 400 F
- Lay the pastry into a pyrex dish
- Add two tablespoons of caramel syrup on top
- Add half a pear
- Pour half of the whisked egg onto one dish (save half for the second one)
- Bake for 40 minutes (and longer if needed)
- Serve with one tablespoon of crème fraîche
The original recipe can be found here. I very slightly amended it for my pear galettes.